Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Photo-Shopped Animals

Here are some of the best photoshop jobs

I love photoshop, It expands my creativity and lets me be a quirky guy. And i will admit it I am a VERY weird intellectual. When you think of photoshop you may think of fake models or perfect pictures, but when I think of photoshop I think of all the "amazing" things I can do to people. I can make them have red eyes or be on a different body, I can literally do anything in photoshop. Here are some pictures that other people made in photoshop and that I made in photoshop (you will be able to tell which ones I made.)













I made this one just for you Elkin.... Hope you like it. I also made the one above, both of these are quite easy to make. Al you need is photoshop and just a little creativity. When you put some effort into something you get something beautiful. just like the image above. Shrek Pope is truly a beautiful creation and it will live on the internet forever. Your welcome Elkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment