Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Miley Cyrus

      Miley Cyrus, the sweet Hanna Montana who went wild. Miley used to be a sweet little girl on an incredibly stupid show but now she is corrupted by licking things... Seriously what is with her and licking things? It's like she sees a hammer and the first thing she thinks is: I wonder what that would taste like? Why Miley, just WHY!?!  In Miley's big hit Wrecking Ball She swings half naked on a wrecking ball knocking things down. After that she choose to lick everyone in sight including a hammer and the wrecking ball chain. Her reasoning for doing this utterly confuses me too the point of exhaustion. Why would a person go down such a weird road? So I took my confusion and I made it into "beautiful" art work. These pieces are truly outstanding.

1: This first piece I made has Miley Cyrus pulled directly from the video Wrecking Ball.  I pulled this photo and then I carefully cut it making sure not to cut any thing off.  Then I took a photo of a godlike banana of the internet and also cut it out. After that I pieced the two photos together and made it so Miley's leg went behind the banana and did the same with her arm. Then I finally added the two photos onto a marvelous background and I was finished.




2: This next one makes me question my reality even more than I already do.  This next photo absolutely terrifies me,  it is another creepy abomination.  How I mad this abomination was by taking a simple picture of Miley Cyrus and making the eyes black. Then I removed the nose and eyebrows and put skin covering them. And after that I carefully cut out and added in a abnormally long tongue. Here is this horrible abomination. 



What the hell is wrong with me??

1 comment: