Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Gordon Ramsay

     I love Gordon Ramsay because he is such an offensive person. Another reason why he is great is because for some reason everything tastes like "Horse Shit" to him. Some of my favorite insults that Gordon Ramsay has bluntly stated are: "Sounds like the fucking weirdo on Dr. Phil!" and "At least Hitler could use an oven!!!".  Those are just a few of my favorite extremely insulting Gordon Ramsay comments. Since Gordon Ramsay is so insulting I thought I would have some fun turning into more of an abomination that he already is!!

     How I made this photo was by selecting the Gordon Ramsay's eyes and copying and pasting them four times. After that I positioned the eyes into the correct places and erased the rugged edges. The I blended the skin color to match the area behind the eyes to give them some depth and I made each eye a different color. Then I copied and pasted the mouth and did the same color adjustments and blended the edges. After that I duplicated flipped his nose upside down and erased the unnecessary parts, then I made his ears extended and made everything fit perfectly together.  Then I had completed this "Satan-Spawn".

1 comment:

  1. I think I would like this more without the additional inverted nose???

    ReplyDelete