Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Gary Busey

For some reason Gary Busey annoys me immensely.  I do not know why he annoys me so much but he just does. I always have really disliked his teeth and mouth for some strange reason. They are too big or something. Gary Busey just seems so strange, it's like he gets under my skin. Since Gary Busey annoys me so much I decided to photoshop him.

I made this photo to show Gary's beautiful teeth. This photoshop job really makes his teeth stand out in order to show their true beauty. How I made this photo was first by cutting out his mouth and making it much bigger. After that i blended it it by erasing edges and by changing the color. The I went in with a paint tool and added an Anarchy symbol to his forehead. I think It really proves my point about his weird teeth.


No comments:

Post a Comment