Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Ben Stiller

      Ben Stiller is a famous actor. He has starred in many great movies, one of my personal favorite movies that Ben Stiller has starred in is Zoolander. Ben Stiller is hilarious in this movie so I thought he would look pretty great photoshopped.  I started to photoshop Ben Stiller by making him look satanic, but then I realized he is pretty "shreky" so I would make him have more Shrek-like attributes. Here is how I made Ben Stiller more "shreky."

     First I found a good photo of Ben Stiller online, then I put it in to photoshop and made him more green. After that I made his eyes black by selecting the iris and changing the hue of it. Then I cut out his mouth and enlarged it. And finally I cleaned everything up and erased the rough edges. Here is the final product:


1 comment: