Wednesday, January 27, 2016

DJ Khaled

       Khaled bin Abdul Khaled commonly known by his stage name DJ Khaled is a self absorbed asshole obsessed with telling the world "the key to success" and how accomplished he is. This large man has been featured in songs including "I'm so Hood" and "Bitches and Bottles" . In every single one of DJ Khaled's songs there are at least 20 product placements in every shot. DJ Khaled is so obsessed with money he will do anything to make more. He also has an incredibly large Snapchat following and starts every single one of his posts with "The key to success is Fill in some motivational bullshit here". In one of DJ Khaled recent Snapchat videos he accidentally flashed both sides of his credit card and lost $80,000 dollars within minutes. The only way he stopped the endless flow of his money out of his bank account was by notifying the authorities and having them freeze his card. So I've decided to bless the internet with my art and create a photoshop of DJ Khaled showing the "true" key to success. 

       The first thing I did while creating this picture was find an image of a key that said success on it. Next I found a picture of a tank in hd and combined the two photos making the end of the key into the barrel of the tank. After that I found a picture of DJ Khaled with his arms raised and made it look like he was sticking out of the top of the tank. Next I found one of him with out his shirt on and made him looking out from the barrel of the tank. After that I found another picture of him holding a drink and placed it off to the side. Then I found hundreds of photos of alcohol and copy and pasted them all over the photo including two up to with him ing the tank. After cleaning it up a bit I was finished.



2 comments: